Tuesday, January 24, 2012

~My little family~

I found this little frame with the matte at my favorite store of all times...Home Goods!  I painted the inside of the matte(which was red) pink and printed out a black and white photo.  One of the cheapest and easiest projects ever!

Our hall....I found the chandi and painted it, added the little slipcovers, pearl strands and crystals, and went through 5 different sized bulbs until I finally found the right wattage that didn't blind us.  The chest was my mother's when she first started out...it fit perfectly.  Isn't storage always great to get more of?!

My little family that gets me through life's tough spots....how I love them so!

13 comments:

  1. Melanie, Amen I feel the same way, Tia and I have so much fun together You have the cutest family ever. Have a wonderful rest of the day.

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pattie! We are definitely blessed aren't we?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, you're amazing. I love your blog. Congratulations my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Kim, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an amazing and very supportive family Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet post Melanie. You have an awesome family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MElanie, I love your chandy!! I have one that I need to add something too just o=not sure how yet. You have a great family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute frame! Great job! Love the chandi above the chest! Family is #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pic frame, and the chest looks great too! Ive never thought of painting a matt, hmmm! Good lookin family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the chandi! Such a pretty corner of your home! Thanks for your visit, enjoy your Friday :)
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for visiting! You do not know how I appreciate it! Hope you all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love your blog!!! Im following you using Google Reader on my phone! Look forward to seeing more of you and your lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many wonderful things to look at and just squeal with delight over. I must find a chandy to paint now. I know they're all the rage and yours looks so pretty. So does the chest and your pictures of your family. Very sweet and ever so special!

    Nann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in...I love hearing from you! Hugs, Melanie